Your device is corrupt

• Hello.

I bought a DOOGEE S88 Plus on September 3rd and I have received it on September 22nd.
    I was EXTREMELY happy with my cellphone but after two weeks of use it stopped working with no reason. I thought that it ran out of battery, but it didn't turned off even after I left it charging over night.
    When I connect the charger the red led turns on and it blinks once every 2 minutes.
    I have tried pressing the power button + up/down volume button with no success.
    The phone has not got wet or received any damage.
    Can you please help?
    Thanks

UPDATE:
    For soem reason the phone turned on with the following message:
    dm-verity corruption
    Your device is corrupt.
    It can't be trusted and may not work properly.
    Press power button to continue.
    Or, device will power off in 5s.

• @Armando Lopez Good day, did you update the software before the problem occurred? When the phone is turned off during the upgrade process, the system files will be lost, and a similar problem may occur. You can try to connect the phone to the computer to upgrade the firmware to repair the phone.

• I would like to file my complaint with the company. I have been without a reply for almost two weeks, by email or there express, about sending my repaired S88 Plus which had several problems. At first they responded and continued the repair, but I am very unhappy with the company. My e-mail is alex_marano87@hotmail.com

• @alex_marano87 I have inquired about the logistics tracking number and dynamics returned to you. The latest information is on September 2nd.

2021-09-02 13:07:00 BR/Arrived at destination country
    2021-09-02 10:08:00 BRCWBA BR/Processed at Local Distribution Center

Please wait a moment, I am contacting the logistics company to confirm what problems are currently encountered

• At present, the logistics company has opened an investigation, and it is expected that the results will be given in 15-20 working days. Please pay attention to my message to you and the logistics dynamic update.@alex_marano87