DOOGEE S97Pro new EEA software version released DOOGEE-S97Pro-Android11.0-20211127

• The DOOGEE S97Pro version is updated as follows:

EEA:S7S88A7.DGE.DOOGEE_EEA.HB.HJ.AZVFPEYDYT.20211127.V3.05

Changelog:
    1.Update Google Security Patch
    2.Optimize charging problem

EEA FOTA vesion:DOOGEE-S97Pro-Android11.0-20211127

Software version link:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AttudHY3VOazglgGrdK-Wa1U_NC5?e=hRS1Uq

Flash tool operation is recommended to experienced users only. If you are not yet an experienced flash tool user, please carefully read the flash tool tutorial before proceeding, and strictly follow each instruction.

Except if an authorized or responsible expert directly asked you to do that,
    never format the flash chip of your device or you instantly lose your warranty!

DOOGEE S97Pro receives all updates automatically via GOTA method. You need this tool only in case of emergency (if you've bricked your phone), if you want to apply a clean install or if you want to clear all root access and custom recovery to make your phone able to receiveGOTA updates again. Moreover, flashing with SPFT is the only option to repair (replace) damaged system software.

Flashing tool link:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AttudHY3VOazghWnIpBez6rfbngY?e=tf1E42

• Hi there, is there any way i can contact one of your representatives to assist with this upgrade.

its requesting me to download several large files in access of 2g etc

please assist and treat as urgent, if this cannot be done i will sell the phone, its only 2 months old and im having software problems

• @veeren Hiramun Ni'an. You can use the settings and system updates to test upgrade to the latest version.

• Hi, when I try to do the update it starts with the download but then stops giving a message - Installation paused - Installation will continue when device isn't being used. To install now, tab Resume. If you press Resume it gives Installation Problem with Try again. And then it starts allover again. Why would the OTA not work? The instructions for flashing the update is not clear and is therefore risky to even attempt and why would I need to do it anyway as it should be automated.

• @George Botha Good day, sorry to hear this news, you can perform OTA upgrade when the network is better.

• Solta a atualização direto no sistema ! Se vocês tem a atualização pra corrigir os erros , pq ficar colocando em comunidade, solta no sistema.

• @Rodrigo Gobbi Good day, when there is an updated version later, we will release it as soon as possible. Similarly, you can also detect the new software through the mobile phone system and upgrade it. No need to upgrade by flashing.