s88pro

• come on guys stop making new phones and give us updates for these phones samsung and all other brands gets 2 majur updates in 2 years what is the delay here ... please i enjoy my doggee but a softwarre upgrade would be nice 

• @Hill Hill Good day, thanks for your feedback, the machine you are using now is a relatively stable version.  The software has been updated.  Updates will be released as soon as possible.  

• Boa noite. Tenho o S88 PLUS. Há possibilidade de atualizar para Android 12 ?

• @PEDRO SILVA Good morning, this model S88Plus will not be compatible with the new Android 12 system for the time being. This chip does not support the Android 12 system for the time being.

• Is there a software update for my S88PRO still running android 10, when will 11or 12 software be available for my phone?

• @Luther Simpson Good morning, this model S88Plus will not be compatible with the new Android 12 system for the time being. This chip does not support the Android 12 system for the time being.

• @Fragrant X and android 11 software?

• @Victor limpensGood day, now the Android 11 window has been closed for authentication, and it cannot be updated.